Skip to content
- The promoter is Myant Inc. whose registered office is at 100 Ronson Dr, Etobicoke Ontario.
- The giveaway is open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the U.S. but does not include employees of Myant Inc.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. There will be a max of 100 masks donated via this giveaway promotion.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All entries must be posted on Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn and shared via a personal public profile. If your profile is not public on these platform, you may still participate in the donation giveaway by emailing us at email@example.com with a screenshot or your post.
- There are a max of 3 posts that will be accepted per account for the donation giveaway.
- Closing date for entry will be June 1st 2020. After this date the no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants are asked to take a selfie or a picture featuring their Myant PPE Mask and tagging us at @myantPPE for the opportunity to have a mask donated on their behalf. Entrants must have a public profile to enter. Entrants will be contacted via direct message on the social platform posted confirming that a mask will be donated on their behalf. All entries must be posted on Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn and shared via a personal public profile. If your profile is not public on these platform, you may still participate in the donation giveaway by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot or your post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate giveaway details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The giveaway is as follows: The giveaway is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The giveaway is not transferable. Giveaways are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel giveaway with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Individuals will receive a direct message confirming that we will donate a mask on their behalf for participating in the giveaway. If you did not receive a message and have shared a photo and tagged us please send us a direct message on the social platform or contact us at email@example.com
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
- Anyone participating in the giveaway agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry image. Any personal data relating to the giveaway or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canadian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.