Myant’s Endura Pro Mask is our most comfortable mask yet designed for prolonged use in any situation. With increased padding around the edges we create a better seal while providing improved comfort.
Newly added toggles allow for the around the head, adjustable straps to provide a secure fit and prevent skin irritation around the ears during prolonged use. The same comprehensive protection is included with advanced textile technology that incorporates silver and copper yarns known for their antiviral and antibacterial properties, respectively.
- Pack of 2 Masks
- Double-Layer Protection (reduces droplet transmission compared to single layer)
- Thicker padding provides superior comfort and seal around the nose, cheeks, and chin
- Toggles are provided to adjust the straps if necessary
- Wider fit provides greater coverage around the face
- Knitted with copper yarn (copper is known for its antiviral properties)
- The nylon layer is soft to touch and contains moisture-wicking properties
- Machine washable
- Materials: 47% Polyamide, 37%Polyester, 8.5% Copper infused polyamide, 6% Silver infused polyester, 1.5% spandex
- Weight: 16.5 g / unit
- Dimensions: 18 cm (H) x 20 cm (W)
- Weight: 12 g/unit
- Dimensions: 14 cm (H) x 18 cm (W)
Disclaimer: Not intended for medical use
Caution: Contains traces of Silver and Copper
For b2b inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The mask fits alright and easy to breath. but the next morning my lunch feel like I've been breathing chlorine...
I'm a repeat customer, I really like the masks.
I bought these along with a pair of Endura X masks, looking for something to provide for facial coverage for my partner (he’s got a wider face than most). We didn’t find they were better for coverage, the mask itself was less likely to stay in place on his face (kept slipping up or down) and the straps were more flimsy and didn’t stay put on his scalp, still putting pressure on the ears. I wear them over a toque to keep it in place if I have no other choice, but the Pro isn’t as great as the X. I’m glad I got them on sale otherwise I’d be more disappointed.
This is my second order,
They are a really good quality and fit. I like the around head mask and these are one of the only ones I would order as they still make and again we love their masks while family suited up with myant.
I thought I was buying the c-200 equivalent I had purchased in April with a new name and colour, I was wrong so that's on me. I miss having a pocket for a filter but the padding on the sides makes it very comfortable to wear.