Myant’s Endura X Mask is the result of iterative product improvement based on feedback from our customers on our best-selling Endura and Endura Pro masks. Offering superior protection by combining copper and silver yarns known for their antiviral and antibacterial properties (respectively) with a double layer pocket for disposable filter insertion.
The nylon-based mask provides a soft, breathable material perfect for strenuous leisure activities and work. New strap toggles allow users to adjust the size for a snug fit against the skin while remaining comfortable during prolonged use.
- Pack of 2 Masks
- Double-Layer Protection (reduces droplet transmission compared to single layer)
- Around the head straps prevent skin irritation around the ears during prolonged use
- Toggles are provided to adjust the straps if necessary
- Knitted with copper yarn (copper is known to react with and destroy viruses)
- Nylon layer is soft to touch and contains moisture-wicking properties
- Allows for use with filters (not included)
- Machine washable
- Materials: 57% Nylon, 27% Polyester, 13.5% Polyester infused with copper, 2.5% Nylon infused with silver
- Dimensions: (H) 15 cm x (W)19.5cm
- Weight: 20g / unit
Free Shipping on orders over $100.
Disclaimer: Not intended for medical use
Caution: Contains traces of Silver and Copper
For b2b inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchased back in late April and love them but have noticed that the threading on the straps are coming apart. Only wear for groceries so not long. Not understanding why the straps are coming apart but love these masks.
The Endura X is a great mask: well made, great fabric, great fit, durable (so far), washes up well, and dries up quickly. I wear this maybe 3 or 4 times a week for errands, paired with a silicone mask bracket. Without the bracket the inner layer gets sucked into my nostrils, which is uncomfortable and makes me need to adjust the mask.
The filter pocket is of questionable use because the opening is small. What are you supposed to put in there, and how is it supposed to stay in place? Maybe a demo video or some instructions would help.
Add some boning or some other structure, give us some help with the filter setup, and it would be a perfect mask.
Good material. Wished they have done filtration ratings on BFE and PFE levels like the other brand from ec3d copper masks in Quebec.
the only reason for 4 as opposed to 5 stars, is that I feel that for larger persons you may have a fitting problem. Perhaps a larger loop to go with the handy toggles provided, for those of a "big head" persuasion
Endura X Mask - Pack of 2